Monday 27 May 2013

PRODUCT REVIEW: Alice Suede Three Buckle Boot by Miss Selfridge



The Alice Suede three Buckle Boots by Miss Selfridge are a beautiful yet funky pair of boots to say the least. When I saw the boots, what caught my eye was the cut out design and the gold buckles. I'd previously seen a cutout pair on the Topshop website, unfortunately at the time they had sold out in my size. But then I must say these look much better, whilst flashing a bit of skin the shiny gold buckle give the boots a more funky yet expensive look. I can't even remember the last time I saw a gold buckled footwear, it seems silver buckles are preferred.



I was always of the opinion that only dressy shoes and summer sandals were peep toe, but the peep toe on these boots give them the extra edge over other ankle boots. So whilst it can be worn casually, you can also dress them up and wear them on a night out. Just make sure your pedicure is looking good.




My shoe size varies from shop to shop, though I generally wear a UK 4(37) or 5(38). With these boots I had to get a size 4 as the 5 felt way to big. I haven't purchased footwear from Miss Selfridge before so I'm unable to inform you as to weather they usually come up small, big or true to size. On this occasion they came up big.



At 3.5 inches the heel height of the boot is prefect to wear at any time during the day, it really just depends on the outfit you decide to wear with it. Though there is no platform, the chunky solid heel makes for comfortable wearing throughout the day.



Though the boots look amazing, there's one change that i would make if i was the designer; the heel. There is nothing wrong with the height or the shape of the heel, just the fact that it appears layered. I really do dislike the layered look, where heels have small lines.. I think it makes footwear look cheap. Luckily here the lines are not so obvious.

For 100% leather at £69 you just can't go wrong, in fact I think I got myself a right little bargain with these boots.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig