Thursday 25 July 2013

Grey... boring? No way!!!

I love grey particularly the way it works with a wide variety of colours and prints. So when people say grey is a boring and dull colour I'm taken aback and disappointed. Though grey is certainly not as bold and bright as yellow or pink, it can be made to look just as amazing. I decided to put together a grey outfit to show critics how far from the truth their thoughts on grey really are. I've paired my fluffy grey crop 3/4 length jumper with grey Leigh skinny jeans (read my review on Topshop Leigh Skinny Jeans here), added a black faux leather oversized clutch, leopard print platform shoes and a statement necklace to bring the look together nicely. I really love the contrast of textures with the top, bringing together denim leather and pony hair. Still think grey is boring? 


Top - Miss Selfridge
Necklace - Zara
Bag - Zara
Jeans - Topshop
Shoes - Topshop



Look out for me wearing this outfit in a blog post coming soon!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig