Sunday 11 August 2013

Summer Leopard Print

I've always been a fan of both leopard print and bold colours, so on a recent warm day I decided to pair my two loves together.I wanted to keep the outfit simple but also make a statement at the same time, it was all about getting the right balance. Both my neon orange skirt and Leopard print bag are bold and head turners, so I thought the inclusion of a white blouse and white ankle strap sandals would sharpen and give the outfit a more Summer daytime look. I added my signature gold accessories to polish the look and here it is...
Shirt - H&M
Necklace - Dorothy Perkins
Belt - Dune
Skirt - Topshop
Bag - Dune
Watch - Michael Kors
Shoes - Zara








Like my look, why not LOVE MY LOOK on the Today I'm Wearing website (click here), where you can also view more of my outfits. 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig