Saturday 14 December 2013

Brighten Up A Dull Winters Day: Orange Coat

I really fell in love with this coat when I saw it on the Romwe website, it's so me. I'm a bold colour lover, from green to cobalt blue, magenta to yellow.. I love bright colours and it's just a bonus that they complements my complexion. I've wanted a bold winter coat for ages, so I bought this one and another (pink coat) from Romwe. I love both, but this one is definitely my favourite.
I wanted to make the coat the main focus of my outfit, so I teamed it with a faux leather skater skirt, tights, a fluffy jumper, patent heeled Chelsea boots and a neat bag; all black. And yes the coat certainly popped. I got comments all day about just how gorgeous my coat was, it was a wise purchase and a warm one at that.

To be honest with the amount of things I've been buying from Romwe of late I should have some sort of loyalty card, shouldn't I? Ok maybe not, but a girl can only dream.

Coat - Romwe (buy here)
Jumper - Internacionale  (old, similar here)
Skirt - H&M (old - last worn here and here, similar here)
Boots - Dorothy Perkins (buy here)
Bag - Michael Kors (buy here)

If you like my look why not love my look on the TODAY I'M WEARING website (view here), where you can also check out of more of my daily looks.

Photography - Gerrod Charles
Styling - Rita Okpuru
Hair - The Hair Shack
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig