Tuesday 21 January 2014

PRODUCT REVIEW: Primark Green Double Strap T Bar Heels

This is now the second time I’ve been impressed by shoes from Primark in the past few months (first time round I wrote a review about their Monochrome Heels). Ladies we can get bargain priced shoes that are both sexy and elegant at the same time. When I spotted these in their store a few weeks ago I just knew I had to get them, I’m a lover of all things green. I also spotted them on the Look website (Primark Shoes: The Look Edit) I’m so happy that I bought them, I can’t stress how beautiful and comfortable they are. What a steal at a mere £14! With my declaration of love for these shoes, it’s only right that I tell you why I love them so much…
Like I said I love green and prior to buying these shoes didn't own a single pair of green shoes. I had been looking for a nice elegant pair for a while but was unsuccessful in my search, I’d almost given up and then I found these, I was over the moon to say the least. 
The heel is actually not very high at just shy of 4", much lower than my usual 5 inch platforms. The height of the heel allows for the shoe to be worn on different types of occasions, formally if you'd like to wear them to the office and dressed up because they'd definitely complement a LBD and equally a trouser suit. The height of the heel increases the comfort of the shoe, allowing them to be worn for long periods of time.
Usually I have a problem with sizing as I'm a UK 4.5 and only a handful of stores in the UK actually offer shoes in this size. So I always end up buying shoes that are a little too big and stuff them with insoles to make the fit a little more snug and comfortable. These shoes being pointed come up a little big, so I was happy when the size 4 fit me perfectly. I'd advised going for your usual shoe size, but if you're a half size go for the size down.
There are two ankle straps each has 5 holes, so would fit both ladies with slender ankles and thicker ankles. The front of the shoes is not at all narrow, however I would suggest ladies with wider feet try on for sizing before purchasing. 

Though small I love the gold buckles on the shoe.  I love gold, gold accessories gold jewellery and gold buckles on shoes. If a shoes has to have a buckle it must be gold, what metallic colour goes better with green than gold no other I tell you. The buckle not only makes the shoe look better but also more expensive.

I really can't wait to wear these shoes out and think they'd look great with leather look leggings, leather trim blazer and a smart black structured bag. Look out for a outfit post for these shoes coming soon.

PROS
Comfortable
Affordable
On trend
Can be worn for many different occasions

CONS
Difficult to clean
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig