Thursday 27 February 2014

Houndstooth aka Dogtooth

'Design is a constant challenge to balance comfort with luxe, the practical with the desirable.'
- Donna Karan


Today I decided to keep things pretty simple and laid back... no fuss. I love monochrome, especially monochrome prints like stripes, Aztec and thanks to Balmain now more than ever... houndstooth. I wanted my skirt to be the focal point of this ensemble so teamed it with a low key black round neck knit and opaque tights. I decided to add a splash of colour with my lime green handbag and kept my jewellery to a minimal with a gold bangle, watch and large but thin hoops.


Inspired by Balmain Spring Summer 2014 collection... I prefer the large print houndstooth as oppose to small. 


Top - H&M
Skirt - Sheinside
Earrings - Topshop
Boots - Dorothy Perkins
Bag - Michael Kors
Watch - DKNY
Bangle - Michael Kors





Photography - Gerrod Charles
Styling - Rita Okpuru
Hair - The Hair Shack



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig