Tuesday 18 March 2014

Full Leather: Monochrome

'Fashion is very important. It is life-enhancing and, like everything that gives pleasure, it is worth doing well.' 
- Vivienne Westwood

I was so excited when I heard about the upcoming collection by Nicole Scherzinger for Missguided: Nicole x Missguided. I signed up with Missguided to be notified when the collection will hit their website, I didn't want to miss out. Those who registered we able to shop the collection 24 hours before everyone else, I wasted no time in going on the website and ordering this lovely faux leather white crop top. I must say the quality is really good, better than I expected. Today I decided to team up my lovely new top with my staple faux leather skater skirt and 6 inch killer heels. I polished the ensemble with a gold clutch and a statement necklace, which Nicole was spotted wearing whilst judging on the X Factor (UK).

Top - Nicole x Missguided (buy here)
Skirt - H&M
Bag - Vintage (Portugal)
Necklace - New Look (sold out)
Bangle - Aldo
Shoes - London Trash (similar here)
Sunglasses - Kangol











If you like my look, why not 'love' my look on the TODAY I'M WEARING website, where you can view more of my daily outfits. 

Photography - Gerrod Charles
Styling - Rita Okpuru
Hair - The Hair Shack




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig