Thursday 13 March 2014

Gridded in Monochrome

'Every day is a fashion show and the world is the runway.' 
- Coco Chanel
Today I decided to jazz up one of my favourite looks, the timeless monochrome - teaming black gridded tailored trousers with a white gridded blazer, both from H&M. I've always been big on prints and clashing different patterns, and think looks like this usually work well where the different prints have colours in common. I pulled together the ensemble by adding accents of gold with my jewellery, bag and heeled sandals

Blazer - H&M
Vest - ASOS
Trousers - H&M
Shoes - ASOS
Bag - Vintage (Portugal)
Sunglasses - Moschino
Chain - Gogo Philip
Watch - DKNY
Bangle - Michael Kors







If you like my look why not love my look on the TODAY I'M WEARING website, where you can follow my daily looks.

Photography - Gerrod Charles
Styling - Rita Okpuru
Hair - The Hair Shack




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig