Sunday 9 March 2014

Paint Strokes: Inspired by Celine SS '14

'Fashion is the science of appearances, and it inspires one with desire to seem rather than to be.'
- Edwin Hubbel Chapin
About a month or so ago I saw this top and skirt combo on the Look magazine website, I instantly fell in love with the print - multicoloured paint strokes. I was shocked to discover the designer look-a-like combo was from high street store Primark, it resembled a few pieces from the Celine SS 2014 collection. I decided to head over to the store to pick it up. The skirt was a little long for me being petite and the top a little too big in my  usual size, so I shortened the skirt and went down two sizes with the top, in order for it to be more fitted. I teamed the outfit with a white belt to pull show off my waist and a plain cropped black blazer and complementing perspex pointed heels.
Top - Primark
Skirt - Primark
Belt - ASOS
Bag - Vintage (Portugal)
Shoes - Boohoo.com
Blazer - H&M
Watch - DKNY
Bangle - Michael Kors
Sunglasses - Moschino









Photography - Gerrod Charles 
Styling - Rita Okpuru
Hair - The Hair Shack





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig