Monday 31 March 2014

Spring Fresh

'The more you leave out, the more you highlight what you leave in.'
- Henry Green


Sometimes the best outfits are the most simple outfits. It was a pleasant spring afternoon, the sun was shining (for most part) and the temperature permitted a coat/jacket free ensemble. It was Mothers Day and I headed down to see my mum, as one does. I wasn't going anywhere fancy so decided to keep my outfit pretty simple, crisp and neat. I teamed up a white blazer with a silky white camisole and my new blue jeggings. I decided to add a splash of colour with the lime green tote and matched it to my bargain find - tan and lime green sandals. I finished off the look with gold jewellery and a dab of mocha lip gloss. 


Blazer - Forever 21
Camisole - ASOS
Choker - Zara
Earrings - Topshop
Jeggings - H&M
Bag - Michael Kors
Sandals - eBay








If you like my look, why not 'love my look' on the TODAY I'M WEARING website, where you can see more of my daily looks. 


Photography - Emmy Daniel
Styling - Rita Okpuru





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig