Saturday 22 March 2014

The Perfect Match - Stripes

'Shoes transform your body language and attitude. They life you physically and emotionally.'
- Christian Louboutin

Whilst I love clashing prints, I also love wearing combos of matching print. A couple of weeks ago I picked up this navy and white striped skirt in my local H&M store, it was the perfect match for the cropped sweater I bought online in the sale, also from H&M. I decided to keep things simple - colour wise, sticking with white perspex heels (my new craze) and a cool large white clutch from Zara (for some reason not online, but available in store) that on one side reads 'stressed' and on the reverse 'but well dressed'. I polished off the look with a large gold curb link chain from Gogo Philip.

Top - H&M
Skirt - H&M
Bag - Zara
Shoes - Boohoo (buy here)
Sunglasses - Moschino
Chain - Gogo Philip (buy here)









Photography - Gerrod Charles
Styling - Rita Okpuru



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig